Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sure Thing !!

Helllllooooo
yeah I know ,, it's been a long :)
This morning ,, in the Modern Drama Class ,, we discussed this play ,, it's called Sure Thing by David Ives
I read it in the class actually because I lost my booklet and I had it printed just before the class ,, so I read it while the Doc. was outside ,, it's really not that long play!
I realized why the reader should ,, I don't know what they call it but maybe the reader should feel or sense the text he's reading ,, when the Doc. asked me about my opinion ,, I criticized it as " very boring " play ,, I know I should've said " So Boring " but anyway ;D
This play is sooooooooo funny ;D and I would like to thank Dr. Ebtehal ,, because she told us that there are some versions of this play on Youtube.com ,, thanks Dr. Ebtehal ;D
I wish I have such bill ;D
*****
Elections photos are coming ,, sooooon ,, ;D

5 comments:

Candy said...

welcome baaack ..
can't waaait for the pics
:DDDDDD

Don Juan said...

Candy

tommorrow ;D

PaLoMiNo said...

Good U enjoyed the play:)

Nabi pics yalla :)

عفره said...

mmt3 hal class a7baa
w it's funy movie
:P

Don Juan said...

Palomino

وصلوا البكشرز ;D

*****

عفره

it's a shor play ,, not movie ;D
thanx ;D