Wednesday, August 13, 2008

FaceBook QuiZes !! ;Pp








I've been through some of Facebook quizes ,, and God it's funny and hilarious ,, check out my Results ;Pp



bl quiz mal el warriors 6l3t ana Stormtrooper ,, which means that i'm



" you cant shoot very well when it comes to hitting jedi, and you kinda sound like your from britian or somewhere outside chicago, but its cool. with a leader like darth vader, whose complaining? no one....thats who! "



wa Fashlataaaaaah ;P



w bl Quiz mal How sexy you are 6l3t ana mo sexy ;Pp



bs bl Greek Mythology ana nfs el Ares ,, y3ni



" You love to cause and watch people in pain, doesn't mean your evil, just means you find different things funnier than other people "



so Guys and Guyzat try to keep me cool as much as you can ;Pp



the funniest thing was that I attract only Geeks ;Pp



w bl Video Games Charachtares I'm like Solid Snake ,, the main charachter of Metal Gear Solid the famous VG ,, and they say that I'm not sexy ;Pp



I found out that my dream girl's name is ,, Gilla ,, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee3 ;Pp



in the celebrity Quiz I'm like Will Smith which eans ,,



" Even though you are rich and famous your goofy playful personallity hasn't changed "



bs l7d y9dg eni rich hatha bs quiz ;P



w finally I'm like George Lopez < don't even know him !! ,, which means ;Pp



" Funny funny funny and more funny!!!!! you are a great friend and many people look up to your extremaly large head. And many many people wonder how you can keep balance? but people love you any way!! "



yeaaaaaaaaaaaah that's trueeeee ;Pp



wooow ,, this Facebook is funny ;D



PS : don't ever try to track my profile ,, you'll be shocked ;Pp

11 comments:

Sweets said...

Hahahahaha

This is so funny, i do believe that facebook quizes are funny and stupid sometimes, i can't stop solving them.

I like all your results , mostly the last one, coz i find you funny and a very nice person :)

T.C

Don Juan said...

Yeah ,, faceBook quizes are Hilarious ;Pp

thnx for the sweet words ;D you made my cheeks red ;$

T.C

Balqees said...

FACEBOOK QUIZES ROCK DUDE

and tra the results are true u know how i know ??





I;M BALQEES I KNOW EVERYTHIG
LOOOOOOOOL

didn't see that coing now did ya :P

J o u j a™ said...

lol
ana kil ma maleet tr7t jabalt hal quiz ako wa7ed 3an muslasl friends tshoof how well do u know about that show ,, hatha a7la quiz 3ndi :D

Meticulous said...

George Lopez is the mexican comedian...
and enjoying ppl in pain !! sorry bes can we say SADISTIC !! :S hehe

Anonymous said...

I HATE HATE HATE FACEBOOK!

Don Juan said...

Balqees

ana hm aqol chthi bs a3arif w7da mo 3ajbtha el ntayj mani 3arf leash ,, BTW why don't we share your crystal ball ,, I wanna see my Future Lady ;Pp

t.c

*****

Jouja

3ad hatha ma sweth l2ni mo thak el zood wya FRIENDS ,, atab3a from time to time ,, mo addicted to friends ;Pp

t.c

Don Juan said...

Meticulous

I don't ,, really ,, I'm innocent ,, An Angel would look like a monster for me (A) ;D

BTW ,, GREAT TEETH ;D

T.C

******

WHY SO ,, it's better than f***** Hi5 at least !

Sh7afana said...

hehe

Unknown said...

w bl Video Games Charachtares I'm like Solid Snake

خخخخخخخ اهم شي

Don Juan said...

sh7afana

well ,, he he 2 ;Pp

T.c

*****

3bady

naqid 3la Solid Snake ? ;D