Monday, October 29, 2007

What Men ( DESIRE ) ;p
















HI ALL , I know it's been a while :)










but now here I AM ;)










in this post , I'm going to give a brief description about what men DESIRE cause we don't WANT we DESIRE because we are more passionate than you women ;p










we as M's , when we decide to either marry or fall in love with a F , we have special requirments or what we call it in common " NEEDS "










First of all , and I feel ashame when I say it but it's a master need in this miserable time ,,,, WE WANT HER A WORKING BEE










then , there is something that we can't forget , the matter of BEAUTY , cause we as M's want the F's to look more beautiful than Cameron


















and also we want her physical side looks like the BILLION DOLLAR BODY of J.Lo


















Due to the revolution of knowledge , we need a F that talks to us , the F that understand us , the F that you can spend hours talking with her about social problems , politics , science and many other things , I meant some F like Oprah










Oh before I leave I forgot to mention that we M's need the F's to be like Martha Stewart in the kitchen ;p





CAN'T ASK FOR MORE ;p

smell you later :*

1 comment:

N a 9 i R said...

loool

this is too much dude !

it's more like a fantasy, the women with all what you've wanted must be from heaven :)

i'de be satisfied with much less!

i liked the part about us being more sensitive :)

keep on

na9ir