Thursday, October 11, 2007

ChildHood

Remember your childhood ??
Remember The moments when we used to stare at the T.V while watching Captain Tsubasa ( Majed ) ?? actually I hated Majed I was a Big Fan of Basam because he was the Symbol of Manhood :p
Remember The Gergi3an ?? I still hear " wee9 wee9 fee betkon j3amee9 " in my ears :p
Remember the revolution of Ninja Turtles .. you found it around you all the time , ooh I was fond of Michael Angelo , I had there custom at that time and also I had a dishdasha with the picture of them on the back :p
I still remember the Camaro of my neighbor , it was LOUD ;)
Remember Kinder Surprise ??
I still remember my sacred SQUARE ( Romario - Baggio - Bebeto - Klinsmann ) .. True Legends
Aladdin , I still watch this movie times after times , it's just AMAZING ;)
I had a big collection of Toy_Soldiers
Remember GI_JOE ??
Super_Mario , one love for Nintendo ;p
El-Madina_El-Tarfihiya , it was like heaven for me although I used to ride only to games , The Journey of Sinbad and The European Cars ;p
3ashaw_3ashaw song , The Long Lasting Trend :p
oooooh I'm Tired .. smell you later :p

1 comment:

Sn3a said...

البوست واايد حلو

انا كنت احب مايكل انجلو بعد
وكان عندي طقم السرير عليهم


ايام قبل حلوة